North American women generally consider bras a necessity, but see matching panties as an indulgence; while European women buy two pairs of matching panties for every bra! Coordinating bras and panties not only complete a woman’s wardrobe but enhance her overall appearance and self esteem.
- Experience how wonderful you feel, when you wear a matching set!
- At the least, wear a pair of panties that complements your bra.
- Nude, white, and black are necessary basics every woman needs.
- Fashion colours add the sizzle to your panty wardrobe.
- Cotton gussets are a must-have in every panty.
- Cotton and microfiber styles are perfect for everyday.
- Silky fabrics or support styles work best under clingy knits.
- Choose breathable fabrics for athletic activities.
Lingerie Intervention: No-Show Solutions
- A colour that is closest to your skin tone is the best fade-away shade. Forget white, it will show!
- Avoid bumpy edges – choose flat or laser-cut legs and waistbands that won’t press or ‘cut’ your flesh.
- Streamline under fitted fashions – wear lingerie that works with your clothing, such as low-rise panties with low-cut pants and avoid bra straps with revealing tops.
- Make microfiber your friend. Today’s synthetics are ‘breathable’ and have a lovely lightweight feel.
- Wear the right size panty – styles that are too loose will ride up and cause puckers; too tight will cause indentations in your skin.